Scholarship / Freeship for BC / OBC / SC / ST
- Students whose parent’s annual income is below 2,00,000/- are eligible for scholarship with the application. They should submit previous year annual income certificate attested by Tahsildar / gazettded officer.
- Students whose parents income is above 2,00,000/- can apply for free-ship Application should be attached with the true copy of previous years from 16A.
- Those students who wants to seek fee concession should Submit their admission form with following certificates and apply for the concession on or before the due date.
- Caste – Certificate.
- Parent’s annual income certificate (Previous years)
- For Scholarship – Attested by Tahsildar
- Freeship – Form 16A (True Copy)
Documentation required for admission.
- Admission form should be filled completely (with photo)
- Previous years Report card (Original +2 true copies)
- Ration Card’s / Aadhar card – attested copy
Admission will be granted only on fulfillment of above all the terms & Conditions.
Applications are mandatory for Scholarships and Freeships. Forms will be accepted in the month of July and August. While applying attach the following Certificate otherwise Forms will not be accepted
- Caste Certificate & Non-Ceramy layer Certificate.
- Annual income Certificate.
Students who do not apply scholarship / freeship have to pay full fees or else admission will be cancelled.