Rules Of Admission
- Right of admission is reserved by the principal.
- All admission are provisional until all necessary original certificates are submitted to the office and same is confirmed by the University of Mumbai.
- No admission shall be regarded as per proper unless, it is granted by the authority of the principal.
- All admissions are valid only for one academic year (subject to satisfactory attendance & performance in test/tutorials etc.) and will require renewal by application in the prescribe form for each subsequent year of enrolment as a student of the college.
- Students shall ensure and reconfirm their eligibility to the course before making formal application.
- Admission are as per rules of Govt./University.
Note: All STUDENTS BELONGING TO RESERVED CATEGORY (S.C. /S.T. /V.J. /D.T.N. /O.B.C.), WARDS OF EX-SERVICEMEN AND PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED WILL BE ADMITTED ON PRIORITY BASIS PROVIDED THEY ARE ELIGIBLE AS PER THE RULES OF UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI.